Welcome to Inner Compass Counseling & Clinical Hypnosis
How to Get Started with Therapy
1) Contact me to set up an appointment for a free phone consultation by filling out this form: Request a Consultation
2) Once we've had an initial phone consultation, you can schedule an appointment for your first in-person or telehealth session. Once the appointment is scheduled, an appointment reminder with a link will be emailed to you 48 hrs prior to your scheduled appointment. Simply click on the link in the email to be admitted into the platform for your Telehealth appointment.
3) Prior to your first appointment, be sure to click on the link sent to your email and
complete the intake paperwork which will then be stored on the Simple Practice platform. Simple Practice is completely confidential and HIPAA compliant, and your information will be stored securely in your profile on the platform. During this process, be sure to upload a screenshot of both the front and back of your insurance card, as well as upload a credit card that will be used to process co-pays at the end of each session.
4) During your first session you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about my education, training, experience, how sessions are conducted, talk about a specific approach you are interested in such as CBT or EMDR, etc.
5) Co-pays are collected at the end of the session by running a charge on the credit or debit card you uploaded to the Simple Practice Platform.
6) Once the claim for your session is submitted to your insurance company and an Explanation of Benefits (usually including payment) has been received by me, I will then have confirmation of your co-pay amount and what your financial responsibility is as far as payment for the session. I have no way of verifying this information prior to your session.
I look forward to connecting with you and helping you along your wellness journey!